Equus 3160 Innova ABS + Professional CanOBD2 Diagnostic Code Scanner Review

Equus 3160 Innova ABS + Professional CanOBD2 Diagnostic Code Scanner Review

Don't you just hate it when you are driving in the middle of the highway and suddenly the "check engine" light turns on? It's really bothering and you can't help but to think what seems to be the problem. I have experienced that scenario so many times before; even if I manage to check the emissions first before going. Being on the situation and as a driver you would like to know what's going on but wouldn't want to stop in the middle of the road; probably you would look for a near emergency bay.

I am glad to discover that there is a device that can help me solve this dilemma. I purchased Equus 3160 Innova ABS + Professional Can OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner over online and I have been using it for 2 years now. What I love about this Innova 3160 is the all-in-one backlit screen and the LED display; this feature enables you to state the readiness of emissions. It keeps me updated on the status of my vehicle. The "access to RepairSolutions" provides complete solution as to why the "check engine" light turns on. The comprehensive analysis and enhanced live data helps me to quickly determine the source of the problem.

What pleased me upon using this product were the service and the technical support from the company before and after sales. Also, they are offering a one year warranty from the original date of purchase. Now, it is not necessary to go out and park on the emergency bay when the "check engine" light turns on, I just need to look at the emissions status LEDs. Equus 3160 Innova ABS + Professional CanOBD2 Diagnostic Code Scanner is the integrated solution to my problem.


Diagnostic Code Scanner - Equus 3160 Innova ABS + Professional CanOBD2 Diagnostic Code Scanner Review
0 Responses

Post a Comment